Most modern digital cameras (10 megapixels Or better) create JPG Files that are high enough resolution To print up To 24" x 36" (Or even bigger) With acceptable quality.
If you have a digital camera image, and you are satisfied with it, then you are ready to proceed and upload it for printing.
• We ALWAYS print borderless (except on Economy Poster Paper). If you want a border, you MUST put it in your image.
• Margins or crop marks in your file WILL be in your print.
• Don't leave transparencies where you want white background - fill them with white. Our image processor sees transparency on the edges of a PDF file as margin to crop out, and can reduce the printed area of your image as a result.
• DO choose to "embed fonts" when you save out your print ready file - otherwise we may not have the font you used, and our system will replace it with a generic font that you probably won't like.
Make all color adjustments before uploading your file. We do NOT adjust color - we assume you have the color the way you want it in your image. We also do not reprint on color alone.
- "Very prompt service. Quality is superb! I would certainly order again!!" by Lisa on 12/8/2018
examples: "antelope canyon" or "britney spears" or "new york city skyline"
Printable Art From Independent Artists
Easily click and print art sourced by thousands of artists! Whatever you're looking for, odds are we can find it for you. Premium art is sourced by our photographer & artist customers, while millions more images are licensed for you to print free of charge.
How to Redeem This Offer:
Put the correctly sized print(s) in your shopping cart. Then proceed to checkout.
Offer Details & Limitations:
Offer applies only to the print size mentioned above.
Offer is calculated based on Economy Poster paper. Upgrades to photo/premium papers or canvas are additional.
Additional options such as mounting or lamination incur additional cost.
Total discount for qualifying orders/prints is $0.00 per print.